If you have any questions about the protection of your personal information collected by the service, please contact our person in charge of personal information protection directly. Generally, we will reply to you within 7 days.
Ⅰ、 How do we collect your personal information
In order to improve the service quality and user experience, we will keep the information about your use of the service and the relevant ways of use. According to the different functions of different products, we will explain the information you collected and saved by using the corresponding products as follows:
1. Account information
We mainly collect your account information when you register as a member on ant street, namely your company name, company business license, unified social credit code, company contact address, contact person, telephone, fax, email address, and the information you release through ant Street (namely business information related to company, product and purchase demand). You can login through login name and password to modify the above contents.
2. Product information
You need to provide your company's product details, so that potential partners or our staff can contact you in time, facilitate the achievement of trade cooperation opportunities, or solve possible problems.
3. Visit records
In order to provide you with more targeted and effective services, we will also collect your visit records (i.e. the web pages you visited, search history, cookies, and information about the devices you logged in to ant Street).
Ⅱ、 How do we use your information
In order to provide services to you, improve our service quality and optimize your service experience, we will use your personal information in accordance with the law or under your authorization, and mainly for the following purposes:
1. Recommend the content you may be interested in, that is, send you product and service information, or show you personalized third-party promotion information through the system. If you do not want to receive the above information, you can unsubscribe through the corresponding unsubscribe function.
2. We may use your personal information to verify your identity, prevent, discover and investigate possible fraud, security hazard, illegal or violation of agreements, policies or rules with us or related parties, so as to protect the legitimate rights and interests of you, other users, US or related parties.
3. We may combine the personal information and transaction information from a certain service with the information obtained from other services for comprehensive statistics, analysis or processing, so as to provide you with more personalized services.
4. Let you participate in the investigation of our products and services, so as to improve your user experience and our service quality.
5. Other uses approved or authorized by you.
Ⅲ、 Information you share
You can connect and share with each other through our services. When you create communication, transaction or sharing through our services, other users in ant street can also view your relevant information.
Relevant information refers to any information that you voluntarily share publicly. Anyone can view or access this information while using and not using ant street.
Please note that the information you voluntarily share when using our services may involve your or others' personal information or even personal sensitive information. Please consider more carefully whether to share or even upload relevant information publicly when using our service.
When using ant street service, it is inevitable for you to disclose your personal information to potential counterparties. Please protect your personal information properly and provide it to others only when necessary. If you find that your personal information is leaked, especially your account or password, please contact our customer service immediately so that we can take corresponding measures.
Your personal information is an important part of our services for you. We will abide by the law and assume the obligation of confidentiality for your information. We will not disclose your personal information to a third party except in the following circumstances:
1. Get your consent or authorization.
2. According to the provisions of laws and regulations or the requirements or authorization of administrative and judicial organs.
4. You understand and recognize that as the platform side, only sharing your information can we provide the services you need or handle the disputes between you and others.
5、five According to the law and reasonable business practice, when we plan to merge with other companies or be acquired by them or carry out other capital market activities (i.e. IPO, bond issuance), and in other cases when we need to accept due diligence from other entities, we will provide your information to the necessary entities, but we will sign confidentiality agreements with these entities Ask them to take reasonable confidentiality measures for your personal information.
6. You need to disclose to a third party when you violate the applicable laws and regulations, or violate the relevant agreements (including online electronic agreements) or relevant rules signed by you and us.
7. In order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of us and our related parties or other users.
Ⅳ、 How can we protect your personal information
In order to protect your information security, we strive to take a variety of physical, electronic and management security measures in line with industry standards to protect your personal information and prevent your personal information from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information.
Please note that individual device information and search keyword information cannot directly establish contact with any specific individual, and are not personal information. If we combine this kind of non personal information with other information to identify the personal identity of a natural person, or combine it with personal information, during the combination period, such device information will be regarded as personal information.
We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that personal information unrelated to the realization of the service function is not collected. We will only retain your personal information for the period necessary to achieve the purpose stated in this policy, unless the retention period needs to be extended or permitted by law.
The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment. We strongly recommend that you help us ensure the security of your account by using a secure way and a complex password.
The Internet environment is not absolutely secure. We will try our best to ensure the security of any information you send us. If our physical, technical, or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
After the unfortunate information security incident, we will inform you in time of the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, the suggestions that you can prevent and reduce the risk on your own, and the remedial measures for you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations. We will timely inform you of the relevant information of the event by mail, letter, telephone and push notice. When it is difficult to inform the information subject one by one, we will take reasonable and effective ways to issue an announcement.
At the same time, we will actively report the disposal of information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
Ⅴ、 How do we keep your information
The information and materials we collect about you will be stored on our servers and / or our affiliated companies located in China.
Personal information used to identify you and reflect related activities will be retained until the user cancels the account, unless required or permitted by law to retain such information for a longer period of time.
Ⅵ、 How to manage your personal information
Sinoexpo attaches great importance to your attention to personal information, and makes every effort to protect your right to query, correct, delete, cancel your account and withdraw your consent, so that you have full ability to protect your privacy and security.
You can perform such operations by visiting the ant Street operation background
1. Query and correct personal information
You can log in to your account and query your personal information in account management company information. If you need to change, you can log in to the account and modify it directly. If your relevant account information (mobile phone number and email) can no longer be used, you can contact online customer service to contact us to guide the application for account change and modify the account information.
2. Delete your personal information
(1) You can use the registered mobile phone number to call us, and we will help you deal with the account information after we verify the information with you;
(2) You can also provide member account information change application form, take clear photos of the application form and send it to our email in the form of email attachment firstname.lastname@example.org We will deal with it as soon as we receive it.
(3) You can also log in to the account and change the company name to "delete account". We will deal with it within 15 days.